Refinancing your home
Thinking about renovation ?
Personalized solutions for self-employed Canadians
As the backbone of the Canadian economy, entrepreneurs and the self-employed contribute value and drive innovation. However, managing a business can be time-consuming and may leave little room to focus on securing a mortgage. That's where we come in.
Documentation required for self-employed mortgage applicants
- Copy of Government Issued Photo ID.
- Most recent 2 years of T1 General Tax Returns.
- Most recent 2 years of Notice of Assessments (NOAs)
- CRA Statement of Accounts (to confirm no taxes owing)
- If you are incorporated:
- Most recent 2 years T4A’s issued from your company (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Notice of Articles to Confirm Ownership of Company.
- Most Recent Notice To Reader Corporate Financials.
Please note that other documentation may be required if you own other properties and depending on your mortgage application type: Refinance, Renewal, Purchase, etc…
At The Mortgage Professionals, we understand the unique challenges faced by self-employed entrepreneurs and offer personalized solutions to meet their needs. Our team has worked with numerous entrepreneurs and can provide a wide range of options for self-employed individuals. If you are interested in exploring your mortgage options, don't hesitate to give us a call. We will be happy to provide you with a customized mortgage package and a free, no-obligation consultation. The more complex your mortgage situation, the more it makes sense to seek guidance from a licensed professional.
Contact us today to learn more.
GREAT RESOURCES YOU MAY FIND USEFUL